Terms & Conditions
Close Encounter Terms & Conditions
- Drusillas Park reserves the right to alter the experience due to animal welfare, health issues, staff shortages, bad weather or changes to the zoo’s collection.
- Drusillas Park reserves the right to change or cancel any dates for reasons such as extreme bad weather, staff shortages, animal welfare issues or force majeure.
- The duration of the experience mentioned on our website, marketing material, or by a member of our staff, is a guide.
- Drusillas Park will allocate spaces on a first come, first served basis. Please do not assume your experience is booked until you have completed the online booking form, received your booking confirmation email, and downloaded your e-ticket.
- Please be aware of the Drusillas Park Terms of Business, which apply for all participants on our VIP Animal Experiences.
- Drusillas Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner.
- The minimum age to participate in the Farm Encounter is 4 years old, for all other encounter the minimum age is 6 years old.
- The participant must have an up-to-date tetanus vaccination. If we are notified less than 30 days prior to your experience that you do not have an up-to-date tetanus vaccination, we reserve the right to cancel the booking at full price.
- Two participants must be the same group or family and booked at the same time.
- Entry to Drusillas Park is included for the Close Encounter participant/s. Additional (non-participating) guests will require a valid day ticket.
- Close Encounter participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian with a valid day ticket or annual membership.
- In circumstances where the participant has special needs and is over 16, a carer must accompany them throughout the experience (carers must be aged 18+). Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to enclosure practicality this cannot always be achieved; please contact Drusillas Park on [email protected] for advice before purchasing any of our experiences.
- With the exception of the parent, guardian or carer (in the case of participants aged over 16 with special needs) guests are not permitted behind the scenes.
- No smoking or chewing of gum is permitted in the public areas.
- Please wear appropriate clothing – jeans, T–shirt, jumper or sweatshirt and appropriate waterproof coat or jacket.
- Please wear appropriate waterproof footwear – trainers or wellington boots.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!