COVID-19 What's Open
Drusillas Park is open with most of our attractions and facilities operating, although there are a few attractions which will continue to remain closed under latest government guidelines.
The following attractions and facilities will be open;
- Zoo route
- Safari Express Train
- Outdoor play areas: Go Wild! and Go Bananas! (Please note that the Go Bananas play area will be closed for refurbishment work from Monday 17th May and will reopen again on Saturday 29th May.)
- Get Wet splash pad
- Jurassic Jungle
- Mungo's Adventure Maze
- Vertical Limit (weekends & school holidays)
- Panning for Gold (weekend & school holidays)
- Penguin Plunge (weekends & school holidays)
- Oasis Café
- Explorers Cafe Restaurant with a limited menu and an order & collect service (weekends & school holidays)
- Mungo’s Trading Post gift shop
- Toy Safari gift shop (open most days)
- Candyland (weekends & school holidays)
- The Doughnut Factory (weekends & school holidays)
- Our VIP Experiences are open for bookings.
What remains closed?
We will continue to have some attractions and facilities closed and these include:
- Keeper Talks
- Amazon Adventure soft play
- Teddy's Jungle Safari Shop
- Dino Dig
- Hello Kitty Beauty Parlour
- Go Bananas! play area is closed for refurbishment from Monday 17th May and will re-open again on Saturday 29th May.
Our rides are operating with social distancing and with enhanced cleaning measures in place. Please be aware that we are regularly stopping the rides to sanitise them. We are also asking everyone to sanitise their hands before they board each ride.
Our outdoor play areas are open with a few pieces of equipment closed off. Our play equipment is cleaned regularly, and it is everyone’s responsibility to decide whether their child can use our play areas. Our play areas are unsupervised and therefore we are asking parents to supervise their children at all times, to help them social distance. We are operating at less than 50% capacity so the play areas should be a lot less busy than usual, but if at any time you feel an area of the Park is too busy, we ask that you avoid it and come back at a later time.
We’ve worked so hard putting lots of new safety measures in place to protect our staff and our visitors and are proud to have been awarded the “We’re Good To Go” industry standard mark. “We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing. Before your visit please take a look at our Safety at Drusillas page and our COVID-19 Frequently Asked Question page to help you plan your day.
We are asking all our visitors to closely follow all our guidelines, as we know how important it is that we all play our part in protecting each other. If you are planning a visit to Drusillas please remember it is everyone’s responsibly to follow all social distancing guidance set out by the government.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!