Buy Online Tickets
- Our ONLINE PRICE SQUEEZER guarantees the cheapest available entry prices to the zoo.
- These prices are valid for advance tickets only and are not valid for today. To view our Price Calendar and our 'at the gate' prices please see our Times and Prices grid.
- Online tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers.
- Online tickets are strictly non refundable.
- We regret that tickets purchased prior to the release of an offer cannot be refunded regardless of the date of visit or time of purchase.
- Prior to your arrival, please ensure your online tickets are either printed off at home via the confirmation email or alternatively, we now accept them on your mobile device. Please also read Drusillas' Terms and Conditions of Business.
- Please note that purchasing online tickets guarantees the cheapest entry price, it does not guarantee a faster entry system. Visitors will still be required to have tickets redeemed and verified at our entry gates.
- Babies or those under 2 years are free of charge.
Family Tickets (2-19 people): These tickets can be any combination of adults and children.
Group Tickets (20-39 people): These tickets can be any combination of adults and children. For groups of 40+ please visit our dedicated Groups page. Online price squeezer rates will be honoured.
Guests with disabilities: Disabled visitors pay the full entry rate. Those visitors that receive DLA / PIP disability payments are eligible to bring with them one essential carer free of charge subject to DLA/PIP written evidence. Please note the evidence provided must be dated within the last 2 years. If evidence is not brought or not in date the full charge for entry will be required. Carers must be aged 16 or over.
Please follow the numbered instructions below, ensuring you select the date you wish to visit.
Please select the date you wish to visit
Please note that these are advanced tickets only (not valid for today).