Directions & Opening Times
- Drusillas Park is open 362 days a year with the exception of the 24th, 25th and 26th December.
- Our Summer opening hours (BST) are 10am - 6pm with last admission at 5pm. Our car park closes at 6:15pm.
- Our Winter opening hours (GMT) are 10am - 5pm with last admission at 4pm. Our car park closes at 5:15pm.
- Drusillas is situated just off the A27 near Alfriston. We are approximately 6 miles from Eastbourne and 12 miles from Brighton. We are located on Alfriston Road. Click on the map for our precise location.
- We advise customers who are taking the train to go to Polegate station as they have a taxi rank situated directly outside - they will take you straight to the park. Berwick station is 1 mile from us and you will need to pre-book a taxi.
- Our address is:
- For information about public transport please visit www.traveline.info
- Unfortunately there are still not as many brown directional signs as we would like, so if in doubt head for the village of Alfriston.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!