A Day at Drusillas
There is oodles of fun to be had at Drusillas Park, which is widely regarded as one of the best days out in Sussex for families.
With so many things to do, you can spend hours and hours exploring in the zoo, going wild in the play areas and letting your hair down on the exciting kid's rides. This is a run-down of the adventure that awaits...
- Follow the Zoo route and explore hundreds of exotic animals.
- Take part in the Zoolympics challenge.
- Stamp your way through the Animal Spotter Book.
- Watch the animals being fed and learn new facts at our Keeper Talks throughout the day.
- Enjoy fun finding-out with our interactive information points.
- Get nose-to-nose with the animals that reside in our walk-through enclosures including the lemurs in Lemurland, the lorikeets in Lory Landing and the bats, sloths and golden lion tamarins in the The Bat Cave. And don't miss the chance to feed nectar to the lorikeets for just £1 per pot.
- Go Bananas! is our specially designed Under 6’s area.
- Go Wild! is our huge adventure play area for kids under 12 years.
- Get lost in Amazon Adventure – our big indoor soft play area complete with it’s own café.
- Soak yourself silly in Get Wet, the ultimate splash pad experience.
- Check out the a-MAZ-ingly fun Mungo's Adventure Maze.
- On top of all that there are a few optional activities where there is a small charge. These include Panning for Gold, Vertical Limit, Penguin Plunge, Dino-Dig and the Shooting Gallery.
- And for Hello Kitty fans don’t forget to visit the Hello Kitty Parlour for face painting, temporary tattoos and hair braiding (small additional charge).
- Hello Kitty Cars
- Hello Kitty Hopper
- Hello Kitty Tea Cups
- The Flying Cheetahs
- The Hippopotobus
- The Safari Express Train
- The Rainforest Carousel
Food & Drink
- Explorers Café offers a wide range of adult and child food options including pizza slices, pasta dishes, jacket potatoes, fish and chips, a salad bar, baguettes and sandwiches, children’s lunch bags, cakes and Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. Explorers Café is open daily from 10am.
- We are proud to serve Starbucks Coffee from our Explorer's Café.
- Oasis Café has large selection of good quality fast food including burgers, nuggets, jacket potatoes, salads, hot dogs, children’s lunch bags, drinks and ice creams. Oasis Café open at 10am – seasonal opening.
- Station Buffet serves delicious warm doughnuts, fabulous smoothies and also offers a range of sandwiches, pick ‘n’ mix children lunch bags, ‘99’ ice creams, fudge, and drinks and snacks. Station Buffet opens at 11am – seasonal opening.
- The café in Amazon Adventure (indoor soft play area) offers a variety of sandwiches included toasted, children’s lunch bags, hot and cold drinks, snacks and ice cream. The Amazon Adventure café is open daily from 10am.
We love to see you having fun with your friends and family so when you are enjoying your day at Drusillas, remember to take lots of photos and share them with us!
Shop til you Drop!
- Mungo’s Trading Post is located next to the train station and sells a great selection of pocket money toys, games and gifts, as well as drinks, sweets and ice cream. Mungo’s Trading Post is open daily from 10am.
- Toy Safari has loads of gifts featuring all of your favourite characters such as Paw Patrol, PJ Masks, Peppa Pig, The Gruffalo, Thomas the Tank Engine and not to mention Hello Kitty! Toy Safari is open every weekend and every day during East Sussex school holidays.
- Teddy’s Jungle Safari is a paradise of soft toys! With hundreds of cuddly toys to choose from there is something for everyone! Teddy’s Jungle Safari is open weekends and East Sussex school holidays.
- Candyland is the dream shop for anyone with a sweet tooth. The shop is stacked with sweets, pick’n’mix, delicious soft scoop ice creams and drinks. Candyland is open weekends and East Sussex school holidays between Easter and October.
Our diary is jammed-packed full of special character appearances and seasonal events to keep your little monkeys happy! Make sure you check out our What’s On page for the full calendar of special events.
After Your Visit
If you’ve enjoyed all of that, then don’t fret…there is more!
Join the family and have fun all year long with our Annual Membership.
Expand your mind with an educational school trip.
Zoom in on the details with our Photography Days.
Conquer your fear with our amazing Spider Phobia courses.
Keep your little monkeys busy during the school holidays with our fun and educational Zoo Summer Club!
Give a Gift with a difference by buying an experience or giving a Gift Voucher.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!