On days when visitor numbers and demand is low, such as term time weekdays or winter weekends, we operate the rides on a rotational basis
The first rides of the day start at 11am and the last rides are at 4.15pm GMT and 5.45pm BST
ON THE HOUR (for 15 mins)
- Amazon Skyrise (Rainforest Adventure)
- Flying Cheetahs (Go Safari)
20 PAST THE HOUR (for 15 mins)
- Jungle Jeeps (Rainforest Adventure)
- Hippopotobus (Go Safari)
20 TO THE HOUR (for 15 mins)
- Toucan Twister (Rainforest Adventure)
- The Rainforest Carousel
SAFARI EXPRESS TRAIN
- SUMMER WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS: On the hour and half past with an addtional service at 5.45pm
- SUMMER TERM TIME: On the hour with an addtional service at 5.45pm
- WINTER: On the hour with an additional service at 4.15pm or 4.45pm
- A reminder of each ride's specific times and information is provided at both the park entrance and at the entrance of each ride.
- The rides operate on a continual basis on most other weekends throughout the year and during East Sussex state school holidays.
- Park entrance prices are reduced to reflect our offering on quieter days.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!