Zoo Gift Vouchers
Gift Vouchers are the perfect present idea for family, friends, and loved ones and suitable for birthdays, Christmas, or Mother & Father's Day!
Animal Experience Gift Vouchers
If it's an animal experience you want to buy for a loved one, but want flexibility on the date, we offer gift vouchers for Zoo Keeper for the Day and Close Encounter Animal Experiences. Choose from gold, silver, or bronze Keeper Experience vouchers, or choose their favourite Animal Encounter for one or two people. Enter the recipients details and we'll email them their voucher!
Annual Membership Gift Vouchers
Give the gift of a whole year of magical family memories with an Annual Membership Gift Voucher. The easily redeemable voucher offers access to the Park 362 days a year as well all the other exclusive member benefits and discounts.
Monetary Gift Vouchers
Our monetary Gift Vouchers can be redeemed against many of our Drusillas experiences such as Zoo Keeper for the Day, Close Encounters, Annual Membership, Spider Phobia Courses, Photography Days, Animal Adoptions, or simply a fun day out in the Park. You can also use the vouchers in our shops. Gift Vouchers can be purchased in £5 denominations and are valid for a full 12 months (from date of purchase). So, for a really wild and unusual gift, treat your loved ones to the paw-fect present!
Buying Gift Vouchers
- We offer all of our gift vouchers online, which is the quickest and most convenient way to purchase them, and we'll email out your vouchers straight away!
- If you would prefer to purchase physical gift vouchers, please pop into our Visitor Services Office to arrange in person. Please note that physical vouchers cannot be redeemed online.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Drusillas gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and no change or refunds will be given.
- Lost, stolen, or damaged vouchers cannot be replaced.
- All vouchers are valid for 1 year from the purchase date, and must be redeemed before the expiry date. Once this date has passed no refunds or extensions will be offered.
- Bronze and silver Keeper for the Day vouchers may be used towards an experience booking slot higher than the voucher value with the remaining balance due at the time of booking.
- The balance (£) remaining on any monetary gift voucher can be checked at any time either:
- Online by visiting our Gift Voucher Status page.
- In person at our Visitor Services office with the barcode in your original email.
- Gift Vouchers are not admission tickets. Ticket prices are subject to change and if the value on your voucher is below the value of the tickets you wish to purchase, the difference in price must be paid.
- Gift Vouchers may be redeemed against standard admission tickets, Annual Membership, VIP Experiences, optional attractions, in our gift shops, and catering outlets. Please note we are unable to accept gift vouchers in Lory Landing.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!