Why not choose from one of our Close Encounter Animal Experiences for a short nose to nose experience which enables you to get up close and personal with some of your favourite residents.
The Close Encounters (available for one or two participants) are an amazing one-to-one experience lasting between 30 and 40 minutes and involve feeding the animals and helping one of our Zoo Keepers with part of their daily routine. We have a range of experiences for you to choose from including:
- 11:30am Red Panda Encounter.
- 12:45pm Ring-Tailed and Black Lemur Encounter.
- 2:30pm Anteater Encounter.
- 2:30pm Camel Encounter.
- 2:45pm Meerkat Encounter.
- 3:00pm Sloth Encounter.
- 3:15pm Coatis, Racoon or Beaver Encounter.
- 3:45pm Penguin Feeding.
- Snuggle up to a snake - prior appointment only.
- Tickle a Tarantula - prior appointment only.
We have two price categories;
Gold - £90 on weekends, East Sussex school holidays and inset days
Silver - £75 on East Sussex term time weekdays
- Entry to the Park is included for the Close Encounter participant(s). Additional (non participating) guests will require a valid day ticket.
- In the case of two participants the cost of the second participant is half price (two participants must be the same group or family, and booked at the same time).
- We offer Close Encounter Gift Vouchers for a fun and unusual pressie!
- Drusillas Annual Members receive a 10% discount!
Minimum age is 6 years, No maximum age!!
For more detailed information about Close Encounters, please download the relevant forms below;
Annual members get 10% off!
Click the links for more information about our prices. To check availability please call the Park on 01323 874100, email us at [email protected] or you can come and visit us in the Visitor Services Office opposite the Park Entrance.
We regret that we are unable to make provisional bookings or take bookings over the phone.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!