Meet Santa at Santa's Grotto 2020
Don't miss a magical visit to Santa's Grotto, a glittering 24-foot Christmas tree and delicious Christmas treats!
Come and meet Santa and enjoy the Christmas atmosphere at Drusillas Park (near Eastbourne and Brighton) from Saturday 5th December to Wednesday 23rd December 2020. Elf and Safety have been working hard to sprinkle some Christmas magic in the cottage to make sure it is a Covid-secure experience. As you can imagine, it will be a little different from previous years but we've done everything we can to make sure it is still very special while keeping all our visitors and staff safe.
Santa’s Grotto 2020 - Visit Santa
- From Saturday 5th December (weekends only)
- Daily from Saturday 12th December
No festivities would be complete without the star attraction, and visitors to Drusillas will not be disappointed as Father Christmas makes a welcome return to the zoo. Children can visit Santa in his cosy Christmas Grotto and receive an early Christmas gift! There will be some changes from previous years - to ensure that all visits to Santa are as safe as possible.
- Elf and Safety have been sprinkling some Covid secure magic on our Christmas Cottage. Take a look at what we are doing to keep you safe.
- Online Booking for Santa's Grotto: Tickets must be booked online in order to meet Santa in his Christmas Cottage.
- Before you book your Santa tickets make sure you have read our important Visit Santa information.
- Due to government guidelines and the safety measures we have put in place, we have significantly less Santa tickets than in previous years and therefore advise booking tickets early to avoid disappointment.
- If government guidelines change and we are unable to have Santa at Drusillas, all tickets will be fully refunded.
Santa's Grotto Prices
- Visits to Santa are £17 per person- this includes a socially distant personal meeting with the big man himself and a high-quality gift.
- Please note Drusillas entrance tickets MUST also be purchased alongside Santa tickets and these are not included in the price.
Giant Christmas Tree
- Wednesday 2nd December - Friday 1st January
A beautiful 24 foot Giant Christmas Tree will be located in the middle of the Events Arena. Soak up the festive atmosphere, sip your mulled wine and tuck into a yummy mince pie while you're watching the Giant Christmas Tree twinkle and light up. Let it fill you with Christmas cheer!
- From Saturday 5th December (weekends only)
- Daily from Friday 18th December 2020.
Get into the spirit of Christmas with a seasonal glass of mulled wine and delicious mince pies! You can also enjoy warm fresh doughnuts all available from the Doughnut Factory, next to the Safari Express railway.
Why not pop into our shops which are crammed with loads of pressies that are purrrfect stocking fillers for your little monkeys!
What are you doing to make sure the experience is Covid-secure?
Our Health and Safety elves have been working extremely hard over the last few months to ensure our whole Santa experience is as safe as possible and strictly adheres to government guidelines. Click here to see what we are doing to keep you safe.
How much does it cost to visit Santa at Drusillas?
Visits to Santa are £17 per person - this includes a socially distant personal meeting with the big man himself and a high-quality gift.
Do I need to buy an entry ticket alongside my ticket to see Santa?
Yes you do. Entry into the Park is not included in your Santa ticket and you will need to buy separate entry tickets for your admission to Drusillas. Santa tickets must be booked online in advance and you can purchase your entry tickets online at the same time.
Can I buy tickets to visit Santa only and not enter the rest of the Park?
No, we are afraid not. You must pay and enter the Park in order to visit Santa’s Christmas Cottage. To get the most out of our Christmas at Drusillas event, we recommend making a whole day of it and enjoy all the animals, play areas, rides and topping it off with a festive visit to see Father Christmas.
I am a Annual Member, do I need to book a Member Ticket alongside my Santa Tickets?
When purchasing Santa Tickets, please ensure that you book your online Member Tickets alongside your Santa Tickets to guarantee your entry. Please choose your Santa Tickets first to ensure there is availability on the day you wish to visit. Once your Santa Tickets are in your ‘basket’ please click ‘add more tickets’ to go back and select your Member Tickets.
Are there any Santa tickets available on the day?
Due to Tier 4 cancellations there maybe Santa tickets available at the gate, however we cannot guarantee this and tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis.
Do adults have to buy tickets to accompany children to visit Santa?
No, we don't charge for adults accompanying their children to meet Santa. Santa tickets only need to be purchased for children wanting to visit Santa and receive a gift. Accompanying adults will need to buy entry tickets to the Park though.
What else goes on at Drusillas for Christmas?
Alongside a visit to Santa you can also see our giant magical Christmas Tree in the center of the Events Arena, buy some delicious festive mince pies, mulled wine and warm doughnuts and also get a spot of Christmas shopping done - our shops have a range of perfect kids stocking fillers!
When is Christmas at Drusillas?
Our Father Christmas experience opens on Saturday 5th December.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!