Drusillas Santa Visit Information
Tickets to meet Santa in his cosy Christmas Cottage are bookable online, allowing you to choose your preferred queuing time. Please ensure you read all the important information below before booking your tickets:
- Tickets must be booked online in order to meet Santa in his Christmas Cottage.
- Our entrance fee is not included in the price of a Santa Ticket. Daily admission tickets MUST also be purchased on the day of your visit or booked online in advance, before midnight the day before your Santa visit.
- If you are purchasing both Santa tickets and Day Tickets online, please purchase your Santa tickets first before purchasing your Day Tickets to ensure Santa Tickets are available on the day you wish to visit.
- Annual Members must book online Member Tickets alongside their Santa tickets to guarantee entry on the day.
- The price of a Santa ticket is per child.
- The capacity of Santa’s Christmas Cottage allows a maximum of 4 children. If you have more than 4 children wanting to visit Santa you will need to purchase an additional time slot.
- You are only able to visit the Christmas Cottage in a group of up to six people (including children) unless you are from one household or your support bubble which is larger than six.
- Please note accompanying adults do not have to purchase tickets to see Santa, they will only need to purchase entrance tickets.
- The Christmas Cottage will be a little different this year and our elf and safety elves have been working hard to make sure this year's experience is magical and safe. Take a look at all the measures we have put in place to protect visitors and staff this year.
- There may also be a small chance of purchasing Santa tickets on the day of your visit if there are any available slots left, however this is not guaranteed.
- As all good girls and boys know, there is only one Santa! However, we do employ a number of 'Drusillas' Santa's over the Christmas period to give out presents and we cannot guarantee which of these Santa's you might meet.
- If government guidelines change and we are unable to have Santa at Drusillas, all tickets will be fully refunded. This will also apply to visitors who are unable to travel to us due to a local lockdown or if group members are required to self isolate.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!