Once a year Drusillas Park undertakes its ride maintenance and independent inspection program to comply with health & safety standards, here’s what it means for you:
As well as our daily, weekly and monthly safety checks, our rides also undergo rigorous annual inspections and scheduled essential maintenance. This work will be carried out from 16th January 2023 for a minimum of four weeks. We have scheduled these works at the quietest time of year which should cause the least disruption to the majority of our visitors. This is an annual, legislative requirement to keep our rides safe and secure for all our visitors. The details are as follows:
- From 16th January The Rainforest Adventure rides will be closed first for a minimum of 2 weeks
- The Go Safari! rides will then close for a minimum of 2 weeks once the first ride inspections have been completed.
- We hope to operate the Rainforest Carousel and Safari Express Train without much disruption to their normal schedules during this period
- Our Hippopotobus is currently closed for a maintenance issue and may remain closed throughout this period
- We have scheduled these works at a time which should cause the least disruption to the majority of our visitors
- Whilst the ride maintenance is being carried out ticket prices have been greatly reduced to reflect the disruption
- We will endeavour to reopen each ride as soon as we are able to and aim to have all of our rides back in full operation by February half term
Thank you for your patience whilst we carry out these important inspections to keep our rides safe for all of our visitors
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!