Once a year Drusillas Park undertakes its ride maintenance and independent inspection program to comply with health & safety standards, here’s what it means for you:
Our rides are scheduled for essential maintenance and annual independent inspections between 24th January and 4th February. We have scheduled these works at the quietest time of year which should cause the least disruption to the majority of our visitors. This is an annual, legislative requirement to keep our rides safe and secure for all our visitors. The details are as follows:
- The Go Safari rides (The Hippopotobus and The Flying Cheetahs) are scheduled to be closed from 24th January until 4th February 2022
- The Rainforest Carousel and Safari Express Train will be running as usual throughout the works
- We have scheduled these works at a time which should cause the least disruption to the majority of our visitors
- Whilst the ride maintenance is being carried out from 24th January until 4th February 2022, ticket prices have been reduced by a third to reflect the disruption
- The Flying Cheetahs and the Hippopotobus will reopen after the scheduled works on Saturday 5th February
New for June 2022! The Rainforest Adventure
At the end of 2021 we said a fond farewell to Hello Kitty Secret Garden and the three themed rides and are thrilled to be redeveloping this area into The Rainforest Adventure. Therefore, until June 2022 please be aware that our Hopper, Teacups and Car Ride are out of action for redevelopment of the Rainforest Adventure. Find out more about the exciting new Rainforest Adventure area.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!