Join the gang and hang out with us all year round for only 22p a day!
The Drusillas Annual Membership gives you access to the park 362 days a year, making it one of the best value-for-money days out in Sussex. As a Drusillas Annual Member, you'll not only gain access to the park all year round but will also receive a great selection of offers and discounts throughout the year.
- Entry to the park 362 days a year!
- Discounts in our catering outlets and shops!
- Discounts on Animal Adoptions!
Standard Membership is available for children & adults for £82 per year.
- Panning for Gold
- Vertical Limit
- Penguin Plunge
- Dino Dig
Gold Membership for children aged 2-12 years is £94 per year.
Become an annual member today!
- Simply download our Annual Membership Form below, fill it in and submit!
- For further information please email [email protected] (please remember to include your postal address if requesting information). Alternatively come and chat to a member of the Drusillas team at the Visitor Services Office opposite the Park Entrance.
- Click the link to read our Annual Membership Terms and Conditions
- We offer Annual Membership Gift Vouchers too for that perfect present!
Download a Membership Form
Special Offers & Discounts
- If you are an existing Drusillas member and your child has turned two within the past 30 days, you can get a 10% honesty discount on their annual membership (subject to proof).
- 10% off in all food outlets
- 10% off in all our shops!
- Annual Members taking out a new Animal Adoption receive a 15% discount on all packages.
- Regular zoo news updates.
Renewal Discount: 10% off
Get even more value for money when you add another year!
Receive a 10% renewal discount per member when you renew your Annual Membership within 30 days of expiry.
All renewed memberships will be dated from the original expiry date.
Disabled & Carer Membership
Disabled and Carer Standard Membership is £82 per person aged 2 and above. Gold membership for children aged 2-12 years is £94 per person.
Upon production of DLA and/or PIP evidence an unnamed carer can be assigned to the card free of charge. For further details on our Disabled and Carer Membership scheme or a joining form, please email [email protected].
Please pop into the Visitor Services Office to arrange your Disabled and Carer Membership, you will need to bring your PIP or DLA evidence with you.
You can download and print the Disabled and Carer Standard Membership Form here.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!