Awards and Feedback
Don't just take our word for it...
Awards and Recommendations
- Tripadvisor Travelers' Choice Award 2021.
- Best Family Attraction in the Sussex in the Muddy Stiletto Awards 2021.
- Winner of 'Best Animal Day Out' in the South-East & London at the Family Favourites Awards by Days Out With The Kids- beating tough competition from ZSL London Zoo, Fishers Adventure Farm Park, The Hop Farm Family Park and Godstone Farm.
- Listed in the Mail on Sunday's 2018 Top 5 Greatest Family Days Out
- Awarded Best Family Attraction 2018 by Muddy Stilettos
- Featured in The Guardian's 20 Cracking Ideas for Christmas days out in the UK
- Winner of the Raring to Go Awards 2017 for Best Family Day Out
- Featured in the Telegraphs Top 24 Attractions for kids
- Awarded Best Family Attraction 2017 by Muddy Stilettos
- 91% of visitors rate us 'Excellent' or 'Very Good' on TripAdvisor
- We have been rated 4.6★ from our Facebook reviews
- Shortlisted as 'The Best Theme Park Half-term Holidays' by The Times (May 2014)
- Proud winners of the 2014 Visitor Attraction of the Year at the Sussex Life Food, Drink and Hospitality Awards.
- 2014 Sussex Business Matters Award Winners in Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure.
- At the 2012 Sussex Business Matters Awards Drusillas won the prestigious Business of the Year Award as well as being Highly Commended in the Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure category.
- Drusillas are very proud to have won the highly acclaimed Visitor Attraction of the Year award for 2010-2011 organised by Tourism South East. It was a fantastic result considering the region includes Sussex, Kent, Surrey, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. A record number of entries entered the awards and Drusillas fought off tough competition for the top prize!
- Drusillas was featured in the Sunday Times 'Britain's Best Days Out' in 2010.
- Drusillas was rated the number one attraction by The Times (Feb 2010).
- In 2011 Drusillas was recommended by The Independent newspaper as one of the top UK attractions for children.
We operate a Comment Card feedback system at Drusillas to ensure we meet high customer service standards and get notified of individual problems. All comments are read by the Directors of Drusillas and appropriate Managers and we act swiftly to rectify any issues. Positive feedback is always relayed back to the staff and the departments concerned. Comment Cards are available to pick up in locations all over the Park, so be sure to drop us a line with your comments and ideas.
Please visit our Trip Advisor page to read our latest reviews.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!