Keeper for the Day
Our Zoo Keeper for the Day scheme is a unique treat for anyone who is mad about animals.
Help our Zoo Keepers and discover what it is like to feed, clean and care for a variety of furry and feathered friends with this one-on-one experience. This value for money opportunity gives a real insight into the working lives of keepers and a realistic impression of the work that is involved on a day to day basis.
We have three price categories;
Gold - £210 for weekends and East Sussex school holidays
Silver - £170 for term time weekdays only
Bronze - £130 for term time weekdays throughout Jan, Feb, March, Oct, Nov and Dec only
- Gold, Silver and Bronze price categories all include a special Zoo Keeper for the Day sweatshirt or polo shirt, a hot lunch in our Explorers Cafe and a personalised Zoo Keeper for the Day certificate signed by one of our Directors.
- Drusillas Annual Members receive a 10% discount!
This discount only applies if a current Drusillas Annual
Member is actually partaking in the Keeper for the Day.
- We offer Zoo Keeper for the Day gift vouchers for that totally unique gift!
- Minimum age is 6 years - no maximum!
For more detailed information about becoming a Zoo Keeper for the Day please download the relevant forms below;email@example.com
- Alternatively you can come and visit us in the Visitor Services Office opposite the Park Entrance.
- We regret that we are unable to make provisional bookings or take bookings over the phone.