A Magical, Immersive, Sensory Play Experience
What is SPARK?
Harnessing the very latest in immersive technology, SPARK is a magical immersive play experience.
Extensive 360° projection software transforms an ordinary space into an extraordinary world. See little eyes marvel in wonder as they explore this highly unique, interactive, sensory space.
SPARK’s nine interactive games have been cleverly designed to seamlessly flow from one to another throughout the space: dive into coral reef, leap across lily pads and splash among crocodiles, watch the walls animate with your touch, design your own animals and release them into the digital wild, and star in an awesome augmented reality video atop a rhino, ostrich or zebra!
SPARK is an optional activity located inside Drusillas, and general admission tickets for the Park or annual memberships are also required in addition to SPARK tickets.
We advise you book tickets in advance online, but a limited number of tickets may also be available on arrival at the SPARK entrance
- £1.50 for members (inc. gold members)
- £2.50 for non-members (2+ years)
- Adults require a paid ticket (and will also have lots of fun!)
- Carers accompanying a paying disabled visitor are welcome free of charge (with evidence of DLA/PIP)
- Members please have your membership cards ready to validate your member's discount
To ensure everyone's SPARK experience is truly magical, capacity and number of tickets will be limited at all times
- Fridays, Weekends & East Sussex School Holidays (all year round)
- Wednesdays (Easter holidays – October half term only)
- 11am - 4pm (GMT) / 5pm (BST)
- SEND-only Sessions*: 10.30am (every day SPARK is open)
*Some helpful information on our SEND-only sessions can be read here
Last admission 30 mins before closing
Health & Safety
- Children must be accompanied by a supervising adult
- Strictly no eating or drinking allowed in SPARK
- Anyone using play equipment must remove shoes
- Free lockers can be found in the Buggy Park outside SPARK. We politely request that no belongings be brought inside
- Buggies, prams and pushchairs must be left in the Buggy Park
- SPARK is a highly sensory spaced filled with music, video imagery and bright lights (no flashing lights) and may be too much for visitors who are sensitive to light and sound
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!