Red Panda Experience
Are you looking for a truly unforgettable and magical experience? Why not take part in our red panda encounter?
This unique experience will give you the chance to come face to face with our two beautiful, unusual red pandas.
Our 'meet the red pandas' experience can be purchased for a friend, a loved one or even for yourself! A red panda experience would make the perfect present for any animal lover aged 5 and above!
The red panda encounter is an amazing one-to-one experience lasting between 30 and 40 minutes which will leave you grinning from ear to ear (we also have an option for two participants).
During your red panda experience, you will go behind the scenes to prepare their snacks before feeding them their favourite treats. You will get one-on-one time with the Zoo Keeper to answer all of your red panda questions, as well as a fantastic opportunity to get some amazingly close photos of the red pandas from inside their enclosure! Please note our red pandas do not enjoy being touched, so we cannot allow participants to touch or hold our red pandas, but they do sometimes enjoy taking snacks from your hands!
Your VIP Experience
Your meet the red pandas experience will last around 30 to 40 minutes and includes:
- Admission into the zoo for the participant
- Red panda food preparations in our Zoo Kitchen
- The chance to feed our red pandas
- One-on-one time with a Zoo Keeper to ask any questions you may have
- The opportunity for some close up red panda photography
- You will receive an Animal Encounter certificate at the end of your red panda encounter
- Please note this is a no-contact experience, but you will have the opportunity to hand-feed
- Please be aware that the Red Pandas feed from a platform which can only be accessed via steps
Vary depending on date. Please see our booking calendar to view prices
- Entry to the Park is included for the Red Panda Experience participant(s).
- Participants under 16 must be accommpanied by an adult who will require a valid day ticket.
- An additional participant can be added if both participants are from the same group or family, and booked at the same time
- Additional (non participating) guests will require a valid day ticket
- Minimum age 5 years, no maximum age!
How to Book Your Red Panda Experience
Gift voucher holders will need to contact us to request a booking form. We regret that we are unable to make provisional bookings or take bookings over the phone.
Please read our Animal Experience Terms & Conditions before booking.
Please make sure you read our Health & Safety information once you book an encounter.
Upgrade Your Experience
Can't choose between our animal encounters? Don't! Spend the whole day with us by booking our Keeper for the Day experience and make many new furry friends!
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!