Get up close to our amazing meerkats in this unique and exciting meerkat experience.
In this unforgettable encounter you will get to meet the meerkats and come face to face with these cute, characterful and sociable animals.
Our Meet the Meerkat experience can be purchased for yourself, for a loved one or friend. A meerkat experience would make the perfect present for any animal lover!
This meerkat experience is an amazing one-to-one experience (we also have an option for two participants) which allows you to get up close and personal to these gorgeous animals. The Meet the Meerkats experience involves going behind the scenes to prepare meerkat snacks, feeding the meerkats their favourite treats, one-on-one time with your Zoo Keeper to answer all your meerkat related questions, as well as a fantastic opportunity to get some amazingly close photos of the meerkats from inside their enclosure.
Your Meerkat Encounter
Your Meet the Meerkats experience will last around 30 to 40 minutes and includes:
- Admission into the zoo for the participant.
- Meerkat food preparations in our Zoo Kitchen
- The chance to feed our meerkats.
- One-on-one time with a Zoo Keeper to ask any questions you may have.
- The opportunity for some close up meerkat photography
- You will receive an Animal Encounter certificate at the end of your meerkat encounter.
We have two price categories for our meerkat experience;
Gold - £95 on weekends, East Sussex school holidays and inset days
Silver - £80 on East Sussex term time weekdays
- Entry to the Park is included for the meerkat experience participant(s).
- Additional (non participating) guests will require a valid day ticket.
- In the case of two participants the cost of the second participant is half price (two participants must be the same group or family, and booked at the same time).
- Don't forget Drusillas Annual Members receive 10% off!
How to Book Your Meerkat Experience
To check availability for our meerkat experience please call the Park on 01323 874100, email us at [email protected] or you can come and visit us in the Visitor Services Office opposite the Park Entrance.
We regret that we are unable to make provisional bookings or take bookings over the phone.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!