Thomas the Tank Engine Experience
Meet Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends and explore the world of Drusillas Park. Go full steam ahead as you pass by the llama paddock and go on the lookout for Thomas’s friends. See our brilliant video below!
Along your journey you will travel past some of the park’s most popular animals including the penguins and llamas, as well as many other cheeky characters in the depths of the zoo.
- Check out our Thomas and Friends video below!
- Board at Tidmouth Hault
- Take a ride on Thomas the Tank Engine through the llama paddock
- See The Fat Controller at Dryaw Halt
- Look out for James in the engine shed
- Try and spot Diesel around the track
- Give Bulgy the Bus a wave as you pass him by
- Look out for Cranky as you travel through the tunnel
- Meet The Fat Controller on our special Events Days
- The last Thomas Train currently leaves the station at 4:15pm.
After your ride with Thomas why not pop into the Station Buffet for hot doughnuts and drinks. You can also visit our Really Useful Gift Shop where you will find Thomas and friends merchandise, before further exploring the zoo and all of its rare species of animals.
Don't miss the opportunity to visit Thomas for his tenth and final year at the Park. You can jump aboard 363 days during 2016 and the Fat Controller will be popping in too (check our website for dates).
The Thomas the Tank Engine ride is included within the Drusillas Park entrance price. Buy your tickets to Drusillas below!
Please note: We will soon be saying a fond farwell to Thomas & Friends™ after 10 years at the Park. The last train ride will run on Sunday 8th January 2017. For more details of our exciting new attraction, Go Safari!, please click here.
© 2016 Gullane (Thomas) Limited. © 2016 HIT Entertainment Limited.