Join the gang and hang out with us all year long for only 18p a day!
With the Drusillas Annual Membership providing admission 362 days a year it is one of the best value-for-money days out on offer. By becoming a Drusillas Annual Member you gain access to the Park and receive a selection of offers and discounts throughout the year via email, so remember to enter your email address so we can send you bags of benefits! If you are paying for membership in person a photo can be taken at Drusillas.
Going for Gold!
Our Gold Memberships for children offer extra benefits including the use of...
- Panning for Gold*
- Penguin Plunge*
- Vertical Limit *
- Dino Dig*
*Available most weekends and
- Our Annual Membership is outstanding value for money at £65 per person, per year…that’s only 18p a day!
- Our Gold Membership for children 2-12 years is £77
per person, per year.
- Honesty offer: Existing adult members joining 2 year olds within 30 days of their 2nd birthday receive a 15% honesty discount (subject to proof)
- Annual Members taking out a new Animal Adoption receive a 20% discount on all packages
- Annual Members receive 10% discount in Explorers Café
- Annual Members recieve 10% off Keeper for the Day and Close Encounter bookings
- Remember to give us your email address to receive a minimum of 6 email offers per year
To become an Annual Member please download our
Annual Membership Form. For further
information please email email@example.com
(please remember to include your postal address if
requesting information). Alternatively, come and visit us
in the Visitor Services Office opposite the Park Entrance.
You have 30 days once your membership has expired to receive a 20% renewal discount per member. All renewed memberships will be dated from the original expiry date. Sorry we will not extend the renewal deadline beyond 30 days.
Disabled & Carer Membership
Disabled and Carer Standard membership is £65 per person aged 2 and above. Gold membership for children
2-12 years is £77 per person. Upon production of DLA and/or PIP evidence an unnamed carer can be assigned to the card free of charge. For further details on our Disabled and Carer membership scheme, or a joining form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This
membership is only offered through a postal or email application and cannot be purchased directly at the Park.
Terms and Conditions