Keeper for the Day
Our Zoo Keeper for the Day scheme is a unique treat for anyone who is mad about animals.
Help our Zoo Keepers and discover what it is like to feed, clean and care for a variety of furry and feathered friends with this one-on-one experience. This value for money opportunity gives a real insight into the working lives of keepers and a realistic impression of the work that is involved on a day to day basis.
We have three price catergories;
Gold - £190 for weekends and East Sussex school holidays
Silver - £160 for term time weekdays only
Bronze - £120 for term time weekdays throughout Jan, Feb, March, Oct, Nov and Dec only
- Gold, Silver and Bronze price catergories all include a special Zoo Keeper for the Day sweatshirt or polo shirt, a hot lunch in our Explorers Cafe and a personalised Zoo Keeper for the Day certificate signed by one of our Directors.
- Drusillas Annual Members receive a 10% discount!
This discount only applies if a current Drusillas Annual
Member is actually partaking in the Keeper for the Day.
- We offer Zoo Keeper for the Day gift vouchers for that totally unique gift!
- Minimum age is 6 years - no maximum!
For more detailed information about becoming a Zoo Keeper for the Day please download the relevant forms below;
- 2015 Information and Booking Form
- 2015 Price information
- To check availability please call the Park on 01323 874100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively you can come and visit us in the Visitor Services Office opposite the Park Entrance.
- We regret that we are unable to make provisional bookings or take bookings over the phone.
Keeper For The Day in 2016
Our 2016 prices and booking forms are now available to download here:
- 2016 Information and Booking Form
- 2016 Price Information
- To check availability please call the Park on 01323 874100or email email@example.com