Why not choose from one of our Close Encounter Animal Experiences for a short nose to nose experience which enables you to get up close and personal with some of your favourite residents.
The Close Encounters are a one-to-one experience lasting between 30 and 40 minutes and involve feeding the animals and helping one of our Zoo Keepers with part of their daily routine. We have a range of experiences for you to choose from including:
- 12:45pm Lunch with the Lemurs
- 2:45pm Meerkat Meeting
- 3:15pm Tea with the Racoons or Beavers
- 3:45pm Penguin Feeding
- Snuggle up to a snake – prior appointment only
- Tickle a Tarantula - prior appointment only
- £65 during term time weekdays
- £75 for weekends and school holidays.
- Club Members receive a 20% discount; £52 during term time weekdays and £60 during
weekends and school holidays.
- Minimum age 6 years
For more information about our Close Encounter Animal Experiences please download and complete the booking form.
To check availability you can speak to Angela Hale on 01323 874100 or email her at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can come
and visit us in the Visitor Services Office opposite the