Why not choose from one of our Close Encounter Animal Experiences for a short nose to nose experience which enables you to get up close and personal with some of your favourite residents.
The Close Encounters are a one-to-one experience lasting between 30 and 40 minutes and involve feeding the animals and helping one of our Zoo Keepers with part of their daily routine. We have a range of experiences for you to choose from including:
- 12:45pm Lunch with the Lemurs
- 2:45pm Meerkat Meeting
- 3:15pm Tea with the Racoons or Beavers
- 3:45pm Penguin Feeding
- Snuggle up to a snake – prior appointment only
- Tickle a Tarantula - prior appointment only
- £65 during term time weekdays.
- £75 for weekends and school holidays.
- Close Encouters include one additional person free of charge (parent or guardian in the case of a child).
- Annual Members receive a 10% discount!
- Minimum age 6 years
For more information about our Close Encounter Animal Experiences please download and complete the booking form;
- 2015 Application Form
- To check availability you can speak to Angela Hale on 01323 874100 or email her at email@example.com.
- Alternatively you can come and visit us in the
Visitor Services Office opposite the Park Entrance.
- We regret that we are unable to make provisional bookings or take bookings over the phone.