Why not choose from one of our Close Encounter Animal Experiences for a short nose to nose experience which enables you to get up close and personal with some of your favourite residents.
The Close Encounters are a one-to-one experience lasting between 30 and 40 minutes and involve feeding the animals and helping one of our Zoo Keepers with part of their daily routine. We have a range of experiences for you to choose from including:
- 12:45pm Lunch with the Lemurs
- 2:45pm Meerkat Meeting
- 3:15pm Tea with the Racoons or Beavers
- 3:45pm Penguin Feeding
- Snuggle up to a snake – prior appointment only
- Tickle a Tarantula - prior appointment only
We have two price catergories;
Gold - £75 on weekends and East Sussex school holidays
Silver - £65 on East Sussex term time weekdays
- Close Encounters include one additional person free of charge (parent or guardian in the case of a child).
- We offer Close Encounter gift vouchers for a fun and unusual pressie!
- Drusillas Annual Members receive a 10% discount!
- Minimum age 6 years - no maximum!
For more detailed information about our Close Encounter Animal Experiences please download and complete the booking form;
- 2015 Booking Form
- 2015 Price Information
- To check availability please call the Park on 01323 874100 or email email@example.com
- Alternatively you can come and visit us in the
Visitor Services Office opposite the Park Entrance.
- We regret that we are unable to make provisional bookings or take bookings over the phone.
Close Encounters in 2016
Our 2016 prices and booking forms are now available to download here:
- 2016 Information and Booking Form
- 2016 Price Information
- To check availability please call the Park on 01323 874100or email firstname.lastname@example.org