Food and Drink
- Explorers Cafe is open daily and has recently undergone a facelift and menu changes!
- The new look menu will offer a range of value for money meals including; pizza slice and “help yourself” salad for £3.99, pasta and “help yourself” salad for £5.99, jacket and cheese or beans and “help yourself” salad for £4.85 .
Full time Chef Dave Tavernor cooks popular family favourites such as fish and chips, steak and ale pie and mild chicken masala as well as delicious homemade soups.
We have expanded our range of freshly made sandwiches and baguettes and improved the bread we use to ensure you can taste the difference.
A dedicated jacket potato station is now in Explorers with a range of toppings including prawns mayonnaise and chilli con carne. And the “help yourself” salad bar is included in the price.
Ben and Jerrys ice cream is now on sale in addition to our ever popular “all you can eat” ice cream still priced at £1.99
- Vegetarian and gluten free options are always available.
Children's menu from £2.99- £3.99 as well as
kiddie lunch bags.
- Starbucks Coffee is now on sale offering premium
coffee for all coffee lovers. And as always we’ve got a good selection of cakes, muffins and Danish pastries.
- A good selection of baby food is also available.
The Drusillas Park Catering Department are proud to have been awarded a 5 star rating from Wealden
District Council for food hygiene.
- Visit Oasis Cafe and enjoy a large selection of good quality fast food including burgers, chicken nuggets, jacket potatoes, salads, hot dogs, drinks, ice creams and children’s lunch boxes.
- Oasis is situated in the Go Wild! play area and can also be accessed via our picnic area and events arena.
- Our chicken nuggets and burgers are top quality and guaranteed 100% pure meat.
- A vegetarian option is always available including veggie burgers, jacket potatoes and salads.
- Organic, low fat and sugar free drinks are available.
- Oasis Cafe staff are trained in-house by a qualified tutor who has obtained an Advanced Certificate in Food Hygiene. Oasis achieved an “Only the Best” food hygiene award from Wealden Council.
- Oasis Cafe is open weekends and East Sussex school holidays from 10.15am. It closes at 6pm in the Summer (BST) and 5pm in the Winter (GMT).
The Station Buffet
- The Station Buffet serves up delicious hot doughnuts, hot waffles and ice cream as well as sandwiches, pick 'n' mix children's lunch boxes, Mr Whippy ice cream, fudge, drinks and snacks plus a delicious range of cookies.
- The Station Buffet is situated next to the Thomas and Friends train station and is open on weekends and East Sussex school holidays.
Amazon Adventure Cafe
- Amazon Adventure Café is open every day offering a wide selection of sandwiches and toasted sandwiches.
- For children we also offer lunch boxes and there is always a small range of fruit on offer.
- Coffees, teas and a selection of children’s drinks including water and pure fruit juices are always available.
Food Facts for the Family
- All of our hot daily specials in Explorers Café are prepared on the premises by our full time Chef.
- Our sandwiches are all freshly made on the premises.
- We have a large self service salad bar in Explorers Café.
- Homemade tossed salads are available from Oasis Café and Amazon Adventure.
- Our burgers in Oasis Café are guaranteed to contain pure beef.
- Jacket potatoes are always available with a variety of toppings in Explorers Café and Oasis Café.
- Our chicken nuggets and children’s sausages contain 100% pure meat.
- A pasta dish is always on offer in Explorers Café.
- A selection of gluten free meals, quiches, snacks and cakes are available from Explorers Café.
- A selection of fruit is available in all our catering outlets.
- Organic and fair trade hot and cold drinks are available from Explorers Cafe. Organic soft drinks are also available in Amazon Adventure.
- Vegetarian options are always available in Explorers
Café and Oasis Café.