What is Dreamnight?
Dreamnight is a magical after-hours evening at the Zoo, with fun, food, and entertainment exclusively for chronically ill and disabled children and their families, who may be unable to visit us during normal opening hours.
Drusillas joins over two hundred zoos and aquariums, from eleven different countries, for the global event that makes dreams come true for some truly deserving guests.
The event is completely free for our VIP guests who will be welcomed after the Park has closed for a special night of feel-good fun. We have some wonderful things planned and can’t wait to meet everyone!
When is Dreamnight?
For 2024, Dreamnight will be taking place on 30th May. Doors will open at 6.30pm and the event will finish by 9pm
Who is invited?
Tickets are limited and reserved for families who are currently accessing the support services of local children’s charities, so invites are offered via organisations only.
Please note we are unable to offer tickets to individual families who contact us, please contact the charity or organisation that supports you to see if they have a ticket allocation available.
Register for Tickets
Ticket registration is now closed for 2024. We received a HUGE number of requests for Dreamnight tickets from lots of wonderful charities! With so many requests, we are unable to add any more organisations to our list for 2024.Capacity for the event is limited, but we'll try to allocate at least some tickets to everyone who has contacted us. If you missed out, please get in touch next year!
As well as full access to our zoo, play areas, and rides, we also offer special entertainment for our guests on the night, most of which is donated by wonderful local businesses who partner with us for Dreamnight. Last year we enjoyed:
- Appearances from Bing!
- BBQ & Tasty Treats complimentary BBQ, ice creams, cakes, and drinks
- DJ & Disco
- Circus Skills Workshop with the fabulous team at Sweet Circus
- Accessible Sports Workshops and sensory equipment with the lovely Defiant Sports
- Four-legged friends from Pets as Therapy Dogs
- Toy tombola - everyone is a winner!
- Facepainting with our Playland team
- As well as our optional activities including our inflatable slide and climbing wall
We are already starting to make plans for this year, so if you own or know of a business that could offer something special for our VIPs please email [email protected].
- We have numerous dedicated disabled toilets located around the Park and they are situated as follows; 1. At the main entrance before entering the Park, 2. Opposite Go Safari!, 3. Go Wild!
- We have a modern Changing Places Facility located behind our Amazon Adventure soft play area. Please ask staff in the Cafe for the key. To read more about our Changing Places area please click here
- Drusillas is completely wheelchair accessible, with flat surfaces and ramps.
- The zoo route is approximately one mile in length and there are ample resting places along the way.
- Our information signage is all in contrasting colours, well maintained and plentiful.
- Animal enclosures have low level viewing suitable for those in wheelchairs.
- Hearing induction loops are fitted to all our four zoo admission gates.
Wishing you all a magical Dreamnight at Drusillas!
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!