With over 100 exotic animals, low-level viewing, child-friendly interactive signs and indoor and outdoor play areas and rides, Drusillas is the perfect day out for curious pre-schoolers. Our education team are excited to enhance your visit with one of our 30-minute education sessions.
- With options for free adults ratios, a choice of two picnic areas, a simple booking procedure and plenty of space for coaches near to the entrance, we’ll take care of the details so you can enjoy the experience with your group.
- For a full breakdown of costs please see our Education Prices.
- Contact our Education Department on 01323 874117 or email [email protected] to arrange your visit.
- If you wish to visit without an education session please download our booking form
- For full details about our pre-school education sessions please see below
Meet a range of small animals from around the world in this hands-on, fact-filled interactive experience.
Enter our specially designed Rainforest Room where you’ll discover a variety of jungle-dwelling creatures and take part in forest-themed fun.
Our education experts help children to identify the differences between various animals and artefacts, which is hard, and which is soft? Which is light and which is heavy?
From 0 to 100 legs, get up close and personal with the amazing world of minibeasts. Meet creepy-crawlies from around the globe, and see their miniature world brought to life.
Download our annual education brochure for the latest news on our educational experiences and resources.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!