Drusillas Terms of Business
- All Tickets, Memberships, Events, and Experiences are STRICTLY non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for a different date or time. No refunds will be given under any circumstances (including Coronavirus) and administration fees will be applied at all times.
- In the event of force majeure - or any personal circumstances where your booking needs to be canceled, amended, or changed - we regret that you forfeit your booking and an administration fee will be applied.
- Additional Events such as Santa's Christmas Cottage and SPARK require daily admission tickets to be bought separately. If separate general admission tickets are not bought, no refunds are given and administration fees will be applied.
- Drusillas Park reserves the right to repair, maintain, or redevelop any area of the Park without notice. We do not offer a discounted entry price in these circumstances or provide any form of refund or compensation.
- Drusillas Park reserves the right to alter our prices for day visitors and/or annual members at any time and without notice.
- Online tickets may be printed on a physical paper copy or shown on a mobile device. Please note we cannot print tickets on-site on your behalf and screenshots of confirmation emails do not register on our scanners.
- Tickets must be booked at the latest by midnight the day before your planned visit.
- We regret that tickets purchased prior to the release of an offer cannot be refunded regardless of the date of visit or time of purchase.
- Online tickets are not valid in conjunction with other discount schemes or vouchers such as Tesco ClubCard vouchers, and any free entry ticket. These vouchers can only be used when accompanied by an adult paying the full individual daily gate price. Please read the terms on any voucher carefully before purchasing online tickets.
- Online tickets do not guarantee FastTrack entry but are the cheapest rate available. Visitors will still be required to have tickets redeemed and verified at our entry gates.
- By entering the Park you consent to us photographing or filming you and using the resulting pictures for any promotional purpose without payment to you. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed, please contact the Visitor Services Office on arrival.
- In quieter periods of the year, please note our rides will operate on a rotational system. Please visit the ride webpages for more information on ride times.
- Entry is on a first-come first-served basis. Drusillas Park reserves the right to refuse entry in the event that the capacity for visitors at the Park is reached. This applies to both day visitors and to Drusillas Annual Members.
- Re-entry to the Park will only be granted with a valid re-entry hand stamp or with a valid Annual Membership card.
- The entrance prices apply to all visitors aged 2 years and over. Under 2’s are free. We reserve the right to question the age of children and/or ask for ID where we think the child might be 2 years or over.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult throughout their time in the Park. This includes participants in Keeper for the Day and Close Encounter Experiences.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry for any reason whatsoever or to ban anyone from entering the Park without offering a refund or the obligation to provide a reason – this applies to both day visitors and Annual Members.
- Annual Members should read and be aware of our separate terms and conditions for Drusillas Annual Membership. These are signed and agreed upon by each member on taking out or renewing an Annual Membership.
- The entry price is for day-long entry to the zoo, our play areas, and rides.
- An additional charge is made for our optional activities - SPARK, Panning for Gold, Vertical Limit (climbing wall),Penguin Plunge (inflatable slide),and Dino Dig. These attractions are open during East Sussex school holidays and most weekends – but several are weather dependent. Facilities are not available from the end of October half term until the middle of January due to our Christmas attraction.
- All our email and voucher offers are made in good faith and are targeted marketing initiatives. They are not a general reduction of our prices and in circumstances where an email or voucher is not received, is not seen (for whatever reason),or goes into “junk” we do not reimburse the visitor or member in circumstances where they may have paid the full entry price. Furthermore, the physical production of any email offer or voucher at the entry gate is a condition of the offer. Awareness of and about our offers is the responsibility of the visitor and not part of our admission staffs' remit.
- Only food and drink purchased on Drusillas premises may be consumed in our restaurants, cafes, and their outside areas. Separate designated benches are available for picnics.
- In adverse weather conditions we reserve the right to shut the Park early and/or without notice.
- We reserve the right to alter or remove attractions, animals, or facilities without notice and without compensation.
- We reserve the right to alter our prices for day visitors and/or annual members at any time and without notice.
- All tickets and vouchers have an expiry date which cannot be extended.
- We do not tolerate intimidating, antisocial, or aggressive behaviour towards our employees, our customers, or our animals. Visitors or groups may be asked to leave the Park without a refund of the admission charge if a Director or Manager thinks it appropriate.
- All items, belongings and other property brought into the Park by visitors shall be at the visitor's own risk and Drusillas Park accepts no liability for the loss or damage to such belongings.
- Vehicles are parked in our car park at the owner’s risk and Drusillas takes no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the car park.
- Admission to the Park signifies agreement to be bound by these Terms of Business
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!