Annual Membership Terms and Conditions
We are sure that you will enjoy all the benefits of being a Drusillas Annual Member including unlimited access to the Park 362 days a year!
By joining the scheme you are agreeing to the full terms and conditions under which Annual Membership is offered, as well as our terms of business.
- Drusillas Park reserves the right to refuse admission and revoke a membership for any reason.
- Annual membership is non-refundable either in total or in part, under any circumstances.
- Annual membership cannot be frozen or suspended mid-term term under any circumstances.
- Annual memberships are strictly non-transferable.
- It is the sole responsibility of the annual member to be aware of their expiry date and their “period of grace” cut-off point. Renewal reminders are sent as a goodwill gesture and do not form part of the membership terms.
- Drusillas Park reserves the right to alter the prices for an annual membership at any time and without notice.
- Annual membership benefits only apply to the cardholder and are not extended to other family members.
- Any individual found ‘sharing’ membership cards will be banned with immediate effect and no monies will be refunded.
- Drusillas Park reserves the right to refuse any application for an annual membership or renewal thereof, or to withdraw any annual membership once issued, without giving any reason.
- Annual membership expires 12 months from the date payment is taken, not from the date we take or receive the photograph, or the membership card is collected.
- Admission to the Park will not be permitted without a valid annual membership card. A photo ID is not acceptable.
- We reserve the right to challenge or question any annual member on their photograph to identify the individual concerned. We may ask questions to prove the legitimacy to ensure there is no false representation.
- We are unable to process an annual membership without a valid email address. This email address will only be used to contact you regarding important membership information, such as your renewal.
- Annual members are required to book for selected character event days, and as such, are not guaranteed entry unless a ticket has been pre-booked online.
- Drusillas Park has the right to add events that may require pre-booking without prior notice.
- A replacement card, whether lost or stolen, will only be issued subject to verification of identity and is subject to an administration fee.
- Any change of address can be notified in writing either by post or e-mail or in person at the Visitor Services Office.
- Those not yet two years old are free of charge. Any child of a current member who has reached their second birthday will be charged the full daily admission rate or will be required to purchase an annual membership.
- All annual memberships are valid for 12 months from the date of payment. There are no short-term memberships or pro-rata refunds if you wish to terminate a membership prior to its expiry. Long-term pro-rata memberships to synchronise dates with existing memberships are available on request.
- We reserve the right to maintain, refurbish or remove attractions, animals, or facilities without notice and without compensation.
- Under normal circumstances, Drusillas is open 362 days a year. If we are forced to close due to circumstances beyond our control annual membership will not be extended or monies refunded.
- Under normal circumstances, Drusillas provides access to members 362 days per year. However, during times of exceptional demand, character days, or if the capacity of the Park needs to be restricted for any reason, we reserve the right to limit the number of annual members entering the Park on any one day.
- Gold membership is only available to children aged 2-12 years, however please note that our Penguin Plunge slide has an age restriction for children between 5 and 12 years. If you wish to upgrade an existing standard membership to a gold membership the full difference will be charged regardless of the residual term.
- The additional gold membership benefits are available most weekends and East Sussex school holidays, weather permitting. Facilities are not available from the end of the October half term until the middle of January due to our Christmas attraction.
- Standard and gold membership benefits are reviewed each December. Current benefits apply to the calendar year and are subject to change without notification on the 31st of December. Any change in benefits will be effective from 1st January and apply to the remaining term of membership.
- Occasionally we may send email offers to annual members who have opted in for offers and updates. These offers are a marketing initiative and do not form part of the terms and conditions of annual membership.
- Any renewal discount offer is subject to the annual membership being renewed on, or before, the expiry date. A 30-day “period of grace” is offered but it cannot be extended beyond 30 days under any circumstances. All membership cards will be dated from the original expiry date. This offer only applies to a renewed membership and is not extended to new and/or additional family members.
- Any 'Membership Reversal' offer to have your original Park admission fee refunded is only valid within 14 days of the date of the visit and only for those present. Only one entrance fee cost can be used against each membership purchased. It is dependent on providing the original till receipt at the Visitor Services Office or the online booking reference numbers. This offer excludes entry via Tesco Clubcard vouchers, Kids Pass Codes, and/or certain discount vouchers.
Those that receive Disability Living Allowance, Personal Independence Payments, Attendance Allowance or Employment Support Allowance may apply for Annual Membership for themselves, plus a nominated carer
- There is no automatic right to a Disabled & Carer membership – each application will be considered on an individual basis.
- The Head of Visitor Services will process all applications – under no circumstances will the admissions staff at the zoo entrance handle applications.
- A copy of proof of qualification for Disability Living Allowance, Personal Independence Payments, Attendance Allowance or Employment Support Allowance, or an Access Card with the Essential Companion +1 symbol must be provided.
- The disabled individual will be issued with one membership card in their name plus one carer
- The card will display a photograph of the disabled individual.
- There is no transferable element of this membership.
- The disabled individual will be charged the full individual standard membership rate.
- A carer cannot use the membership card without the disabled individual being present.
- Carers must be 16 or over.
- There is not automatic right to renew a Disabled & Carer membership – each renewal application will be considered on an individual basis.
If you have any queries regarding Annual Membership please e-mail [email protected] or telephone 01323 874100 during normal office hours. We sincerely hope you enjoy your Annual Membership at the Park.
See here for full Childminder Annual Membership Terms and Conditions.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!