Toddlers & Pre-schoolers
It’s a great day to toddle and play! Drusillas is purrrrfect for pre-schoolers!
Are your little monkeys too small for school? Did you know Drusillas has a ton of fun toddler and pre-schooler activities? With over 100 exotic animals, low-level viewing, child-friendly interactive signs and outdoor play areas and rides, Drusillas is terrific for toddlers!
We've put together everything that makes Drusillas one of the best toddler days out in the UK! Take a look!
Your little one will love toddling about and discovering all the fun interactives! There are tons of flaps to lift, things to touch and buttons to press! All the enclosures offer low level viewing so little people can easily see the animals as they walk around the zoo.
Drusillas has heaps of toddler friendly adventure play!
- Go Bananas! Our specially designed Under 6’s area. There is plenty of seating, large pathways to make room for prams and oodles of space to hold your toddlers hand whilst they walk around the play area.
- Amazon Adventure Soft Play The perfect jungle themed play area, with a special toddler only section!
- Get Wet! Little ones love to splish and splash their way across our watery playground!
- Jurassic Jungle Toddle back in time with Jurassic Jungle! There’s so much to see and learn, making this space a great place for little ones. Our pathways are designed to be wide, so there’s plenty of space for prams.
- SPARK is the UK’s largest immersive play experience. See little eyes marvel in wonder as they discover a magical world where reality and technology collide. Dive into the coral reef and watch the walls come alive as little creators colour in the beautiful animals and enjoy NINE interactive games. There is a small additional charge for this experience. See SPARK page for details about tickets and opening times.
- Mungos Adventure Maze Attention tiny adventurers! Team up with your toddler to solve cryptic clues in the hunt for hidden treasure…
Drusillas has lots of ROARsome preschooler friendly rides!
- The Safari Express Train All aboard the Safari Express! Suitable for all ages.
- The Flying Cheetah Ride Get ready to speed through the skies with the Flying Cheetahs!
- The Hippoptobus Ride Take a whirlwind ride with the Hippopotobus!
- The Rainforest Carousel Prepare to be enchanted by the wonders of the rainforest!
Breastfeeding & Baby Food
Drusillas welcomes all breastfeeding mums! You are welcome to breastfeed in all areas of the Park, but if you would like to find somewhere to sit you might find this handy list of locations useful:
- You can breastfeed in all of our cafes and restaurants. You can find indoor seating in Amazon Adventure soft play (located in the play area), Oasis Cafe (located adjacent to Amazon Adventure) or in Explorers Cafe (our main restaurant located opposite the Rainforest Carousel ride).
- We also have outdoor seating next to the rainforest carousel.
- We have lots of picnic benches in the Events area, so you can be sure to find plenty of seating here.
- You can find benches in the following places:
- In with the Go Safari! Flying Cheetahs and Hippopotobus ride,
- In the Get Wet! Splash pad
- Benches line our entire play area, so you will find plenty of seating in Go Bananas! and Go Wild!
- In Jurassic Jungle, just after you enter via the t-rex mouth.
We will also be happy to provide hot water for heating baby milk at any of our cafe’s and in Oasis cafe and Explorers we can also heat baby food for you.
Baby Changing Facilities
- Baby Baby changing facilities can be found in all of our toilets, but the largest space for changing is our large changing places facility next to Amazon Adventure soft play.
- All of our toilets have low level sinks and special small toilet seats for kids.
- Under 2's go free! If your child is under the age of 2 they enter Drusillas for free!
- For those aged 2 and over, why not join us an annual members? Save money and visit as much as you like! Drusillas is open 362 days a year!
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!