Hello Kitty Hopper
Up up and away! Shoot into the sky with the Hello Kitty Hopper Ride!
Reach for the sky as you soar into the clouds! Thrill seekers will enjoy a special bird’s eye view of the Secret Garden! Get ready for your stomach to drop as you shoot back to ground level and return to the Garden!
Ride Operating Times
- The first rides of the day start at 11am and the last rides are at 4.15pm GMT and 5.45pm BST.
- On days when visitor numbers and demand is low, such as term time weekdays or winter weekends, we operate the rides on a rotational basis with specific times and information provided at both the park entrance and at the entrance of each ride. The rides operate on a continual basis on most other weekends throughout the year and during East Sussex state school holidays.
- The Hello Kitty Hopper Ride is located in the Hello Kitty Secret Garden, just opposite Go Safari and next to Mungo’s Adventure Maze.
- All the rides are included in the normal price of entry for both day visitors and Annual Members.
- The Hello Kitty Hopper is part of our Hello Kitty Secret Garden! Check out the Hello Kitty Car ride and our Hello Kitty Tea Cup ride!
- Don't forget we also have some ROARsome Go Safari Rides and a beautiful Rainforest Carousel!
Health and Safety Rules
- This ride is suitable for visitors who are 90cm tall or over, visitors under 90cm cannot ride.
- Disabled Access All rides have level access and standard wheelchairs can be taken through the queue lines and into the ride areas. Operators will assist visitors in accessing the rides but will be unable to lift users into or out of the seats. All height, age and other safety restrictions also apply to visitors with disabilities and the operator must be satisfied that the rules are met before allowing anyone to ride. We offer an Access Pass for disabled visitors who may find queuing stressful or difficult. We also have Sunflower Lanyards available from our Visitor Services Office for those who would quietly like more assistance or help during their visit.
- This ride is not recommended for those with back or neck problems, heart conditions, high blood pressure or broken limbs. Pregnant visitors are advised not to use the rides.
- Please note there may be some disruption with the Hello Kitty Hopper Ride in periods of bad weather such as high winds, snow or very heavy rain.
- Safety is always our primary concern and our ride operator has the right to refuse anyone from riding for safety reasons.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!