Special Educational Needs
We are excited to share our zoo experience with SEN groups. From low-level viewing and interactive signs, talks from the keepers, and accessible trails, walk-through enclosures and activities, we offer engaging experiences for all abilities.
Educational Visit Information
- With options for free adults ratios, a choice of two picnic areas, a simple booking procedure and plenty of space for coaches near to the entrance, we’ll take care of the details so you can enjoy the experience with your group.
- For a full breakdown of costs please see our Education Prices.
- Contact our Education Department on 01323 874117 or email [email protected] to arrange your visit.
- If you wish to visit without an education session please download our booking form.
Education Sessions at the Zoo
Our animal education experts guide children through handling four animals, which usually includes one reptile, mammal and invertebrate, as well as sharing fun facts about each amazing creature.
- Our education experts can enhance your visit with a 30-minute interactive hands-on session, customised for your group’s unique requirements.
- Contact Drusillas Education Department about how we can adapt one of our primary sessions to meet your group’s needs.
- The Park provides high standards and a warm welcome to visitors of all abilities. See our Access Statement for more information.
Download our annual education newsletter, Wise Owls, for the latest news on our educational experiences and resources.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!