Online Tickets Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The Drusillas online tickets offers a discount on our daily entry prices ('At the Gate Price'). It's a very simple booking procedure and you will need a valid email address and access to a printer to buy tickets online.
- Online tickets may be printed on a physical paper copy or we do now accept copies shown on mobile devices. We cannot print tickets on site on your behalf.
- Tickets must be booked at the latest by midnight the day before your planned visit.
- Online tickets are strictly non-refundable.
- We regret that tickets purchased prior to the release of an offer cannot be refunded regardless of the date of visit or time of purchase.
- Online tickets are not valid in conjunction with other discount vouchers such as "Kids Come Back Soon" and any free entry ticket. These vouchers can only be used when accompanied by an adult paying the full individual daily gate price. Please read the terms on any voucher carefully before purchasing online tickets.
- Prices shown include VAT.
- On arrival at the Park please use any daily admission queue towards the Zoo Admission desks to have your ticket validated.
- Online tickets do not guarantee fastrack entry but are the cheapest rate available. Visitors will still be required to have tickets redeemed and verified at our entry gates.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!