Online Tickets Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- All Online Tickets are strictly non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for a different date.
- In the event of force majeure - or any personal circumstances where your booking needs to be canceled, amended, or changed - we regret that you forfeit your booking and an administration fee will be applied.
- The Drusillas online tickets offer a discount on our daily gate prices. It's a very simple booking procedure and you will need a valid email address and access to a printer or mobile device to buy tickets online.
- Online tickets may be printed on a physical paper copy or shown on a mobile device. We cannot print tickets on-site on your behalf.
- Tickets must be booked at the latest by midnight the day before your planned visit.
- We regret that tickets purchased prior to the release of an offer cannot be refunded regardless of the date of visit or time of purchase.
- Online tickets are not valid in conjunction with other discount vouchers such as "Kids Come Back Soon", Tesco Vouchers, and any free entry ticket. These vouchers can only be used when accompanied by an adult paying the full individual daily gate price. Please read the terms on any voucher carefully before purchasing online tickets.
- The prices shown include VAT.
- On arrival at the Park please use any daily admission queue towards the Zoo Admission desks to have your ticket validated.
- Online tickets do not guarantee FastTrack entry but are the cheapest rate available. Visitors will still be required to have tickets redeemed and verified at our entry gates.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest vouchers and exclusive offers!